Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

In this Unit we learned about anatomy and physiology. We learned about the anatomical terms. We also learned about biological molecules such as nucleic acid, proteins, lipids, carbs. We talked about peptide bonds. We did a review of cells, and all their parts.We did two sections of histology, which we learned about the four types of tissues. Epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous. Something that I got good at was recognizing what kind of cells we were looking at under the microscopes. We did a big lab on it, in the lab we looked through several microscopes and saw different types of cells. I don't think that the next lesson needs to improved because in this one I enjoyed how we did labs and we were interactive and didn't just do notes all the time. Something that I learned that happens to me in real life is inflammation. In football when I get hit and bruise up, inflammation occurs as a healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment